Monday, December 7, 2009

Between Metaphor And Simile

Blogging is a way that I journal my experience in life and express my frustrations as they come along. My way of writing most of the time may be direct but one has to understand the metaphor and simile that was presented.

Readers can assume that they know the characters that I am writing about, because to each his own, but most of the time one can be wrong to assume. The art of using metaphor and simile in my writing to elude the real perception make it easy for me to be invisible.

I welcome healthy and constructive comments, I respect how one will understand what they want to understand. It is really not a problem to me, as peoples' assumptions have become a norm of my life. I learned to just let it be without any remorse.

Thank you stranger……………… whoever you are.

No comments: