Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Worse Than Chambered Nautilus

Chef Diva accompanied me for my therapy today; sometimes I don’t feel like continuing on with the rest of the therapy, but then what the heck? A little bit of pain here and there is good for me.  At least I know I am still alive, struggling with the pain energize me too and it helps me to appreciate everything that I am having and had had.

I know I can overcome the obstacle, it justifies the purpose of living, rejuvenated the desire to be a better person, and springboard into the future.  Who said life is easy, it might be short and interesting but easy no, not at all.  The circle that I am going through is yet to be completed, regrets I had them but that does not mean I cannot weather the challenge of getting better.  Looking forward to the last day of therapy on Friday, as much as I love the massage, I simply don’t like the Munari.

Funny how pain has a structure of its own, a total development, a refine architecture cemented with a monument of physical and mental strength, however its floor plan is not my own design.  Thus, I associated pain with so much of intricateness, it is worse than describing the chambered nautilus.  Pain is so black, so dark, so deep, that I wish I could leave its mysteries untouched.

I will not be in denial and exist like a zombie, pain make it real.

No comments: