Friday, October 28, 2011

Me, Alone = Blissful

I like to be alone, in fact it is one of the best moments for me is to be alone. Some people think that I am just faking it when I tell them that I enjoy being alone more than being among people. Being alone is like ……………. Ahhhhhhh………….. heaven, no noise, no distractions, no stupid chats, no trying hard to be wannabe, no pretending, no, no, no and so many nos. I don’t need reasons to be alone, I love being alone.

I can’t remember how many times I made excuses by saying that I am busy or that I have prior appointment, so that I can be alone, in my own corner, in my home, just doing everything that I want. There were times too that when hubby or my kids asked me to go out with them, I will just tell them to go ahead and leave me alone, they think that I have lost it all but, honestly, I love me and I just prefer to be by myself much better. It is so blissful and peaceful and comfortable and simply wonderful.

I can be in my sweats and knickers and no one has to know, I can be without shower for a whole day or two and no one has to know, I can play chef as and when I like and no one has to know, or I can just eat directly from the mackerel can and yes, no one has to know. See, I hope you get now why I so love to be alone.

Call me lame, or whatever, but I am at my happiest when you people just let me be me, and that is to be by myself…………………….. ALONE!

No comments: