Monday, October 24, 2011

Since You've Been Gone

Weird, I am counting every day of the days, first it was days, then it goes down to hours, and I tried manipulating time different, and still I don’t understand the frustration that is overcoming my senses. It’s unbelievable, I get up at odd hours in the night to discover that the counting is a continuous thing, and it’s lagging more than my own shadow.

Since you’ve been gone, I have turned into lump blubber, honestly, just rolling around in my favorite corner of the room, on the couch, and like a real queen I have angels to run around me, feeding me, entertaining me, laughing and doing silly things with me. Have I told you that I also have to fight for space with them, as they are become more rolling matters on my couch.

Having said that, can it be possible to be missing you this much?

2 comments:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, I wish I am there for you....

Lots of Luv
Neat

Anonymous said...

my poor tiny !