Friday, October 21, 2011

Let's Do This

1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

Looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling me how they feel, because eyes don’t lie and I can see one immediately. Therefore, that will always have a sad “don’t let me miss you” ending.

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.

I don’t really get angry but I get mad and most of all frustrated and sad. Hemmm…………. There will be no last time for this as long as I am the mother to my kids and the wife to my husband. I am over protective and I will give my life to fight for them, so people who are nasty to them make me mad, frustrated and sad = ANGRY.

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?

My husband of course because he is the ONLY one who will almost answer my phone call immediately and my kids will think that I am just telling them a joke, and I know my husband can handle stress better.

4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?

a) No, no one needs to know, no one cares except my husband and my kids. And death is no longer fashionable, it is eminent, so, therefore.


b) Most probably sorting out my clothes, looking through my papers, cooking the best meal for my kids and husband, and yes lots of praying


c) Well, I use to be afraid, but not anymore now, as why be afraid of something that you cannot run away from? Anyays, they said heaven is better than here. I am pretty sure I want to go to heaven.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.

Trust of course, because love is superficial and money buys it all.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?

I am not a good swimmer, and my job is more important (I was the BOSS by the way), so bye bye dog, see you in heaven and enjoy the water!

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Wherever my kids and husband will be

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Will you?

Of course…………… haven’t you heard that sharing is caring?

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

Can I answer this next time please………………. Hah, WTF I like me, so yes of course.

10. Does love = sex?

Are you kidding? Take a cuppa and wake up!!!!!!

11. Your best friend dies what would you do?

Say a prayer for her. Cry a bucket and help her kids during this hard time. And, yes girlfriend, see you in heaven.

12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?

Always, I am not afraid of telling the honest truth, especially if that someone is FATTTTTTT.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

Most probably to tell some that I love them, wow how does it feels to be dejected?

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

Being obsessed with my kids.

15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?

Too often, it is my dedication to my kids and husband that encourages me to say that words freely.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?

Nothing, you cannot swim against fate.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, and you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?

Why should I call anyone, it is most probably one of my kids or husband trying to look for the spare keys, I have the habit of changing location always. By the way we live in the upper most floor in an apartment, so for someone to be walking outside my window in a dark raining night……… that someone has to be plastic man.

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?

Are you kidding me? eewwww NO………….. I will call 113.

19. Are you old fashioned?

May be, maybe not, Who cares?

20. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?

I don’t know, ok, ok, wait, I know………………….. for a world without winter, so that the bullshit about Santa will stop (We should stop lying to the poor kids…… honestly!!!!).

No comments: