Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doctor, Doctor…….. Are You NUTS????

I completed my physiotherapy on October 14, 2011, hubby accompanied me on this day, it was nice of him to take time to be with me. This is because he will also be leaving on the same afternoon for mission deployment, and will not be around for a long time.

I was happy too to have the last therapy, but when the doctor examined me and noticed how much more pain that I was enduring, she became annoyed, not just annoyed but really annoyed. She went, “Oh my God, they have done the wrong treatment on you, this is impossible, I will have to put you to more physiotherapy to treat your situation”, I was just too shocked to say anything NASTY. I chose to keep quite.

The doctor was so angry that she wrote some remarks on my copy of the therapy paper, but the front desk nurse was quick enough to white the remarks off, I guess this is so that I will not be able to take any action against them.
I am now open for more therapy, good luck to me and I cannot help but wonder what will it be after the end of this therapy. The Lord is great; I will not mourn the pain that I am going through, but I am mourning the stupidity of the medical system. I guess this stupidity is contagious and everywhere in the world.

Should I start going back to the shaman or the jungle doctors?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

H, first time I read your mail, terbaca scoliosis, tadi baru nampak perkataan sebenar,,,check out e mail from me,,,pdf file on Jin therapy