Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Little Angel Is 16th Today

You will forever be my little angel and no matter how many years pass, you will always be my sweet little angel.  I wish you faith, courage and determination to succeed in all walks of your life Sayang.  I want you to know that I will always be here to support you.

You have turned out to be a very pretty young thing, very thoughtful, very caring, and everything that I could wish for, you have your moments of stubbornness too, but who didn’t?  Remember that as you grow from your 16th to many more happy years ahead, maturity has more to do with what type of experiences you have had, and how much you would have learned from that.

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."  -  John Mason

Happy 16th Birthday Darling

 
  

3 comments:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, Happy Birthday to your darling Angel...

Muaahks from Aunty Nita.

redSeptember said...

Huhhuhuhuh gelak tgk gbr amal ms bb

Al3xain said...

Thank you,Mama =) Love you so mucho,always and forever!

& Thank you,Aunty Nita =)

<3