Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another Noodle Day

The only time we can have anything pastas or noodles will be when hubby is not having lunch or dinner with us.  This is because he is so not a pasta and noodle person.  In most of my cooking, I will just cook what comes to mind or more importantly what I have in the cold box.  This is just another noodle day for us.
 
 Saute the crushed garlic in approximately 2 tablespoon of cooking oil
 Add thinly sliced meat until they changed color(I used the tenderloin as it has no fat) 
 
 Add four pieces crushed bird's eye chili
 Add 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce
 Add three tablespoon of dark soya sauce
 Add some chopped kailan (I prefer the taste of Kailan as compared to Pak Choi)
 Add as much chopped mushroom as you like
 Add the noodles (I used dried yellow noodles that was boiled for about 5 minutes)
 Add the chopped spring onion
 
Finally add the chopped tomatoes
Ready to eat, topped with fried egg...................... simply delicious

No comments: