Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Where Do I Go From Here?

The serious situation of my indigestion and the painful burning sensation up my throat is turning me off of food. I don’t like eating anymore; it is too much the pain that I am experiencing sometime is not worth the amount of food that I took. I am now turning more and more to liquid intake; even simple vegetable soup can also give the same effect on me. I discard totally the intake of gassy drinks, and spicy food but then these may not be the only caused of the bad reflux, the amount of medication that I’m on now also created the same effect. Where do I go from here?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

H, try review for black seed oil and once when I read the amazon.com buyers reviewed the product, many said that their gas or gastric symptoms relieved...minyak habbatus sauda...in fact more scientific paper is out supporting its efficacy in boosting cancer killer cells...the latest pancreatic cancer.

Unknown said...

http://blackseeds1.blogspot.com/2013/02/nigella-sativa-cancers-worst-enemy-to.html

duckwin said...

Thank you Dr.H for sharing with me this information. I went to the Bio shop here, though they have the black seed but not the oil, will keep on looking. I'm in a desperate mode now.

Unknown said...

Manuka honey is also good in relieving gastric pain