Friday, June 21, 2013

No Amount Of Bureaucracy Is Going To Put Me Down

If you can’t beat the odds, then just stop, pause and reflect. I’m almost to my giving up point with the medical systems here. I have been in and out of the hospital, being directed here and there and repeating the same processes again since Monday. Holding my cool is a real challenge, there were moments that I told my little angel I will start break dancing in-front of the nurses room for them to know the urgency of the matter or to just attract their attention. I wanted to call it quit, seriously, I’m spent and done. But, when I took the time to inhale and think of the Lord Almighty, a lot of calmness comes to me again.

Today, I’m walking out smiling because yes I did not even get to past the registration, so be it. The sun is so bright, the weather is so me, hot and feisty and sweaty too. I’m loving the hot sunny weather in every way, and yes, no amount of bureaucracy is going to put me down.

Believe in the will of the Lord Almighty………… smile. Pictures........... smelling the roses in front of the foyer on the way out of the hospital, it is such a beautiful moment.





No comments: