Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Do You Have A Will?


Last Sunday, my little angel came to my room with a very concerned look on her face.

LA: mama, if you die, who will take care of me?

Me: Shadi (that’s my husband)

LA: hemm, but I mean if both of you suddenly died together like in an accident or something, then what will happen to me?

Me: Oh, ok, if that happens then maybe, hopefully you can go live with your sisters or your brother, why?

LA: I was just thinking because things happen you know.

LA: but I don’t think I can go and live with my brother because he has got his own family, so I will live with my sisters but I don’t like living in the ‘kampung’ (village). Do you think Kaklin (her eldest sister) will live there like forever?

Me: I don’t know, but giving that kind of situation you will have no choice right?

LA: (nodding her head) but it’s sad, do you have a will?

Me: will? Why, why should I write a will? I believe that the Almighty Lord got reasons for everything and I’m sure you will be taken care of you. Do you want me to write a will?

LA: don’t you think it is better to write a will?

Me: even if I write a will and if none of them wants to take care of you, there is nothing you can do right?

LA: ya, and that is sad

Me: why are you thinking of all these? We believe in our fate right, and you should put your trust in the Almight Lord always ok.

LA: ok mama, but still if that happens I will be very sad.

Me: (laughing in my head), ok I will write you a will then

LA: nahhh, it’s ok (and left the room)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

H, u makin cantik