Monday, June 24, 2013

It Irks Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know why this memory of me being kicked really really hard at the back of my head while I was lying down on my belly, reading to my toddler son back then keep coming back. It was the hardest abused that I got, not the first or the last but the hardest. The kicked caused me to be nauseated and I was blinded for a couple of minute, all I could recall after that was looking for my toddler son. I was aware of his little hand holding mine when another blow of kick landed on the same spot of my head. I thought I could die, or maybe I wish I was dead. I don’t remember how long I was gone, but when I woke up he was gone, the main door was opened and oh my toddler son was still there next to me. I forgive but I will never forget, and it irks me now to read when people recalled childhood memories of my kids and posting about them, which were mostly mere fabrication. STOP please.

No comments: