Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stay Tuned

I started my blog a long time ago, it started when I have to fill up time as I was living apart from my husband who had taken a job with an international organization in Europe. When it is day in the place that I was living, it will be night where he was, we had to stay focused in order to give each other the quality time that we had always had. Therefore, while waiting for him to complete his daily work, I refused to stay idle and started to write, so the entrance of my blog.

From my blog I have made a couple of blogger friends, I cherished their opinion, some become more personal friends to me than others, but in the end I still consider them my friends even if it is only in the cyber world.

Cameron VSJ came to my blog one day, and would like to share his experience as a caregiver to his wife. From his blog http://www.mesothelioma.com/blog/authors/cameron it is very interesting to read what he went through to give the best to his wife who was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a very rare kind of cancer.

In my next entry I will be publishing an article by Cameron as my guest writer, and I welcome anyone else who would like to share their cancer experience in my blog for the benefit of my readers as well as my own.

Stay tuned.

No comments: