Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Is In The Air

One of my daughters told me that my blog lately sounded so sad, and this caught me by surprised. I don’t mean to sound sad in my writing, but I was just putting my feelings to pen so that I will not be bottling things up. Hence, I have decided that I will try to focus my writing on something not related to my cancer or my situation for this month.

It is spring now and the sun is shining ever so brightly, I have managed to do a lot of walking, in fact I managed to climb up to the 6th floor of a building without any assistance and I was very proud of myself. Walking has become a part of my routine for the spring and summer weather, and since spring came very late this year, I hope to catch up with my walking and do more walking before the cold season pull out its curtain again.

To some of my readers on this blog, if at any point of time I had come out to be someone so sad, so down and so pleading, please bear with me, but I promise you that for the whole of this month I will try to get out of my loop hole and snap out of the melancholy feelings, and focus on the positiveness of the beautiful weather.

Spring is in the air.

No comments: