Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I've Been Purging

I’ve been purging for more than a week, really don’t know what is causing this. First I thought it was the milk that is doing this to me, so I stopped drinking the milk but still the purging does not go away. Then I started to do the ¾ day fasting, still it is there. I am getting more confused by the day at the direction that my body system is heading to. Hence, I opted for light food, turning to rice porridge and more salad, still the purging continues. Does anyone have any suggestion to what could be the cause?

Pictures of the rice porridge with the side dishes:
 
Rice porridge
 Fried Indian Mackerel
 Chili Anchovies
Scallion Omelette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

H, could be due to low total white counts...so go and check your full blood picture or TWDC

duckwin said...

Thank you Dr. H, will go and see if my doctor is available tomorrow. I am also having a lot of pain in my navel area and it is hard. Hope it is nothing to be alarm about. How are you dear?

Unknown said...

H, I okay aje, risau baca fasal u..ca ovary jangan ambil ringan tau.