Sunday, April 7, 2013

It Is Your Lost Not Mine


A courier delivery guy came ringing the house bell, when I was all dressed in my praying attire and about to start my ‘solat’. I have no choice but to go to the door in my praying attire, I am not sure if the attire was too offensive to him, but he refused to make eye contact when giving me the parcel. He was not even uttering any word; in reverse I was asking him questions instead. He shoved the mechanical machine for me to sign and acknowledge the receipt of the parcel, before I can finish putting my signature; he was pulling the machine away from me leaving the pen dangling as he quickly moved on. I thought it was so funny, if you don’t respect my religion or may be if you think that my praying attire was too much for your eyes, honestly it is your lost not mine.

Thank you sis for remember me…………. love you.

No comments: