Thursday, September 13, 2012

Unintentional Laziness

 
 
Today is my sad day.

The temperature suddenly dropped to 12 degrees and it is not going to help me much, but then how can I be sad for I know that summer is no longer here.

I feel the fever creeping in on me again from last night, and all I can do all day long today while waiting for my beloved hubby and little angel to be home is just lazing around. I have been lazing around since they left this morning.

I hate the fact that I cannot open the windows of the house now; I did actually as soon as I got up this morning, and left the windows open for more than 3 hours but that only left the whole house so bloody cold. Therefore, I was left with no choice but to close all the windows again, leaving only the one in the kitchen open and closing the kitchen door.

Lazing around is a form of unintentional laziness, I guess, and it is sad when you make yourself lazy for no apparent reason.

No comments: