Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Rambling

What I have in my room, just rambling on another gloomy, boring, cold day……………..

1-    Medicine, medicine and moreeeeeeeeeeee medicine
2-    A cold mug of coffee, ¾ can of diet root beer and ½ a bottle of plain water
3-    TV, Sky box, two laptops, and ipad and an old Nokia phone
4-    Books, unfiled documents, old cards that I received and cherished
5-    Hubby’s golf set
6-    Two grandmother chair, I settee, and a small table for my laptop
7-    Random bits of stationary.
8-    Two mattresses
9-    A painting that I did for hubby
10-  Hubby’s boxes for socks, and undergarment
11-  Pillow and lots of them
12-  Soft toys that I got for hubby, I got for myself and one from Chef Diva
13-  My praying mat and attire
14-  Two large Persian carpets

Ok that’s about what I have in this room that I am sitting in right now. It is a comfortable and cool room, may be too big for one person but nevertheless, I love the laziness that this room give me each time I enter it.

No comments: