Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Love Aeroplanes

My obsession with aeroplanes came about when I was given the opportunity to sit in the cockpit of a double decker plane from Bangkok and half an hour before landing in Kuala Lumpur. The experience was priceless, I can only forward my thanks to the station manager then, Mr. M Najib.

After so many years of working I was again given an opportunity to get to know more about aeroplanes up front and close. Yes, indeed it was a dream come true I was sent to attend a course on flight dispatch call, organizing a private jet and refurbishing a new plane into a private jet. At the same time I also got to experience what it feels to be in a simulator of a plane, it was all worth an experience for me.

Jet aviation was one of the big names in aviation and being with them in Zurich, Geneva and Basel was something that I will not be shy to talk about over and over again.

As much as I love aeroplanes and the curiosity that comes with being a passenger in the plane, I simply do not like long hours of travelling. I feel suffocated especially if it takes more than 10 hours of flying.

Someday I hope I could afford to travel in that private jet again. It redefines the meaning of flying………………………… he he he.

No comments: