Friday, June 18, 2010

This One Is For You

We finally got to talk to each other again, after almost three days of worrying why you did not pick up your phone. We talked at length about so many things, and initially you sounded so far away, so hollow and so lonely, and I don’t like that in you, because the you that I know have got more spirit to fight whatever comes your way.

Before long I got to tickle all the funny bones in your soul, you were soon laughing at some of my stupid jokes, jokes that were created so that I can hear you laugh. In fact we were laughing so much that we never go back to discuss the matter that is currently constant in you.

You can laugh more now, when you see these pictures of your ‘anak’. He he he, I told you that she had requested permission to shave her head bald to support you, and I put the story to you in such a way that we both burst out laughing so much. Well, look Kak she did, and I am so proud of her. Soon we will be printing T-shirts, but do you remember that it will not be your picture printed on it, but hers, yet we are supporting you. Can you imagine what my life could have been without all my angels?

Anyways, this one if for you and I hope you like them. Oh have you heard the old saying that laughter is the best of medicines? So do laugh always ok.

2 comments:

redSeptember said...

yayah!!! ZOMG!!!!

can i request to pierce myself, in support of bib?

pwetty....please!!

bib said...

Thank you B!!!! it has to be all!!!!
or may be the centre part will fall d same time with mine!!!
Inshaallah I m positive, keep ur pryer n doa all d time.u look cute though!
love u all