Saturday, June 5, 2010

Of Volleyball And Bible

One day at school my little angel was walking to the library with her Japanese classmate. While walking, they were talking about sports and games, what each one likes to play and get involved in. Take note that the Japanese girl is in a lower English class than MLA.

MLA: I like to play badminton and I wish they have badminton in this school

JG: I like to play badminton too

JG: Oh, do you play bible? (Note because her English is not so good, therefore her pronunciations)

MLA: Bible? But I don’t read the bible, I am a Muslim

JG: (suddenly when silence, and did not say anything)

Both MLA and JG continue walking to the library in their own thoughts. MLA was wondering why JG changes subjects while they were talking about sports. MLA keeps on thinking and wondering, finally she got some light and could not stop herself from laughing till she cried.

JG was actually asking MLA, if she likes playing volleyball, however, MLA heard JG saying bible. Every time I recall the conversation, I can’t help but carry on laughing on my own.

I guess this is what you get when all kind of nationalities are congregated under one roof………

2 comments:

redSeptember said...

kalau awak jumpa "saje je" ntah apa la akan jadi :P

Anonymous said...

hehehe,funnykan kawan saya xD