Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Am In Confinement

So, you wonder why I have not been blogging for more than 5 days now; wonder no more this is because I am in confinement. I have 37 days of confinement, and mind you it can sometimes be the high or the low of me, but what matters is that I am enjoying my confinement period.

As much as I love the sun, last weekend I stayed rooted in front of the TV. This is because the World Cup has taken the best part of my life now, not mentioning the F1 and Tennis too. Therefore, I choose to say that I am in confinement, as I do not go out at all. Food is very basic now; no more extra time in the kitchen, anything that is simple and easy will be served until the end of the world cup.

The matches that were worth all the jumping, cheering and hyper ventilating so far were when England played against the USA, and the highlights was when Japan Played Cameroon. They truly displayed speed, technique, fair play and most of all they made it worth watching.

The worst match by far was when Australia played against Germany. Australia looked as though they were caught with their pants down, they were so intimidated by the Germans even before the first whistle was blown. I had anticipated so much of entertainment during this match but boo hoo it was a real let down.

Looking forward to Ivory Coast playing against Portugal today, I am cheering for Ivory Coast, so do play good Football ok.

No comments: