Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shape Ups

Saw these Shape Ups shoes so many times, but I have never had the courage to try it on, as the price is too expensive. But, you know sometimes you do things without much thinking, and that happened when we were in Frankfurt recently.

I was eyeing an Ed Hardy’s shoe which was on sale, but got carried away to trying one of the Shape Ups. Well, for more than many years of my life, the Shape Ups was one of the most comfortable shoes that I have put my foot into. However, I was not too happy with the price, so I just put on the shoes and walked in the shop for a good 15 minutes or so, and you guess right, I am not willing to leave the shop without the Shape Ups. Well, what can I say; there goes ‘my duit kepit’. I BOUGHT THE DAMN SHAPE UPS……………..urghhhh.

Anyways, here are some facts about the Shape Ups. It was supposed to promote weight loss, strengthen the back, firm calf and buttock muscles, tone and firm thigh muscles, increase cardiovascular health, improve posture, reduce stress on knee and ankle joints, and relieve muscle tension and fatigue. There you go, the list can go on, but the above are good reasons enough for me to buy one.

The Shape Ups are designed for a new way to walk and exercise. It was recommended that for the first time user to limit the daily session of the usage for 25 – 45 minutes at least for the first two weeks, then increasing the time in 5 to 10 minutes more, depending on the comfort level.

I got a Shape Ups, I got a Shape Ups…………………….. (thumbs up).

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

whoa!!!
sangat mahal ke ma? actually, i saw this already as catherine heigel swears by them to make her butt the shape that it is. and it is really good!

thot of getting one for my birthday.... ;)