Monday, August 4, 2008

Internet Kaput

When I touch base, it normally takes me a few days to put my perspective together. As much as I enjoy being in the loving arms of my kids, it feels so empty without hubby. My Chef daughter and the little monkey gave me more then just a warm welcome, they are the best.

Boy, bought the much awaited `nasi lemak’ and stayed over for a couple of hours. He was missing his mom I guess (“wink” “wink”). My eldest girl could not come back due to her hospital commitment, and Dearie daughter-in-law was working.

When I was ready to start with my new entry for the blog, I discovered that the internet was down, not only down but totally totally kaput. I prayed that it will be on day after day, after day. Guess what, I only got the connection today afternoon (5 days of down time). How sad can that be?

We have an independent provider (B-Surf) for the internet and they f---ed up big time. We choose to have the super fast connection and the fees were 100RM per month (more then what Telekom will charge), we always thought that anything will be better, however they are all the same. We were given bullshit over and over again. (Excuse me for the not so nice words). I simply feel cheated.

Then, I realized …………….. Oh welcome to Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: