Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Abah Is 90

My Abah turned 90 years recently; I am blessed to still have my father around. He is a little bit slow in his movement, but Alhamdulillah still a very alert person where his mind is concerned. My eldest sister came back to KL to organize a small get together retreat with the family in celebration of Abah’s birthday. I am so happy for all of them that had the opportunity to see Abah blowing his candles of 90th birthday. My wish for you Abah is for the Almighty to give you more good years ahead together with mak (the love of your life for more than 60 years already), good health and mind and happiness always. Amin…………………
  My handsome Abah
 Abah and Mak in their hotel room
 Mak being lifted down from the plan (she is still recuperating from the operation)
 Abah blowing his candles accompanied by my Amira
Thank you to my eldest sister for the effort.

No comments: