Monday, May 20, 2013

You Are The Meanest

You are the meanest person that I have ever met in my life. It is amazing how you can go on hiding behind the innocent of your hypocrisy. I forgive you, revenge is not my work, nor is punishment and neither getting even with you. I believe that the Lord Almighty knows best and when the time comes for you to repent, I hope you will remember me. May be by then I will be long gone.

I am dedicating this song 'Mean' by Taylor Swift to you and hope you understand the meaning of the lyrics because it is truly describing you.

You, with your words like knives, 
And swords and weapons that you use against me. 

You, have knocked me off my feet again, 
Got me feeling like a nothing. 

You, with your voice like nails on a chalk board, calling me out when I'm wounded. 

You, picking on the weaker man. 

You can take me downnn, With just one single blow~ 
 But you don't know, What you don't know! 

 Someday, I'll be, living in a big ol' city, 
And all you're ever gonna be is mean. 
Someday, I'll be, big enough so you can't hit me, 
And all you're ever gonna be is mean. 

Why you gotta be so mean? 

You, with your switching sides, 
And your wildfire lies, and your humiliation. 

You, have pointed out my flaws again. 
As if I don't already see them. 

I walk with my head down, 
Trying to block you out, cause I'll never impress you. 
I just want to feel okay again. 

I bet you got pushed around~ 
Somebody made you cold. 
But the cycle ends right now. 
Because you can't lead me down that road. 

And you don't know, 
What you don't know. 

All you are is mean, 
And a liar, 
And pathetic, 
And alone in life. 
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean! 


No comments: