Friday, May 24, 2013

I Reiterate That FAT People Are Nasty

After what happened to my little angel at the junior prom recently, in this entry I will reiterate that most FAT people are just nasty and obnoxious. I think it is because they have no vision in life except to be glutton. They become so fat and ugly, and vicious because they are not happy in themselves, and therefore, seeing anyone happy will bother them to the bones. My little angel was literally disgustingly chased like a dog that evening of the prom just because some fat wife of a teacher (not even a teacher in the school) thought her dress was a bit too short and not abiding to the dress code of the prom. Truth be told, after being challenged by my little angel to go through the dress code again, she was left alone but no apology was extended for making her evening a nightmare. The fat moron of a teacher’s wife was a BIG bully. My little angel was an easy target for her, I conclude.
This was how my little angel had dressed to the prom.  Note, the girl with the cleavage showing was not even disturbed.

No comments: