Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Am Terribly Sorry

This is the monthly ‘yasin’, look at the variety of foods prepared for the guest. Everything looked so yummy but most of the time I could only taste them with my eyes. The desire to eat was funny, so in the end I was munching on one ‘wajik durian’ after the other. It was so well prepared, not too sweet and not too hard. On this day I felt very bad for the host because she offered me to try her ‘bakso’ and I did, but really I could not swallow all of them down, and I had to throw the rest in the bin just when the host came around to ask me whether I like it or not? Sorry, I am terribly sorry, may Allah forgive me for this act of behavior, but I really could not swallow it down and of course no one else will eat after me. Forgive me Allah.




 

No comments: