Friday, March 15, 2013

Amazing !!!!!!



I have so much of cravings, yesterday I told my little angel that I wanted to drink those cold milo ice where they also added the milo on top of the ice and we can drink and crunch on the milo as well……………… hemmm, miss, miss, miss. Last night I told hubby that I could almost smell the ‘teh tarik’ at the ‘mamak’ stall, and could see the bubble on top of the tea as it is being pulled. OMG……. My craving is really getting the best of me.

It is an experience that I am still trying to understand, how the medicine could control your mind and the taste buds. Amazing !!!!!

I could stay all day long without food, just drinking plain water, and then my mind suddenly starts working in the most unthinkable craving for foods that are almost impossible to be found here.

Last night, I was hit by the hunger pang, and nothing works much except a bowl of tom yum instant noodle. Help me Lord.

No comments: