Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Food Attitude

With all my mood swings, and the attitude that I have towards food nowadays, and it is really anyone's guess to what I will eat or will not eat. Hubby and my little angel never give up in trying to come up with ideas of food. Here are some of them:
 Cheese omelette that my little angel made, immediately upon returning home from school for me when she noticed that I have not had any meal since morning
 Hubby's version of curry mee.  It was nice, very nice indeed, but of late I have been complaining to the exact taste that I wanted.  Poor hubby, it is really not his fault
 Cod fish fritters, I made this, and everyone likes them except of course, yours truly
 Potato croquette.............. nah looks nice, but I am so not in the mood for it 
 Hubby took me for lunch one day after my hospital appointment, and this was my order.  It ended up being packed to take home for my little angel.  I don't like it at all.
Trying something out of my comfort zone, Arabic bread, with hummus, olive, yogurt, fresh tomato and parsley prepared by hubby.  One look at them and I left to continue my sleep. 

No comments: