Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Biafine ACT

A good friend of mine bought this cream for me to treat my sore skin after radiotheraphy. Here I copy paste some statement made about Biafine ACT and other uses for it. This cream is not sold here though:

“Face Sylvie Tellier, a former Miss France who now runs the Miss France competition, uses Biafine as a face mask. This cream is traditionally used for minor burns and rashes, and every French mother has it in her medicine cabinet. "I love it," she says. "It makes my skin glow and is really hydrating." "I apply Biafine to my daughter's lips when they get extra chapped and it always does the trick. We also keep this in the pantry for the inevitable burns, bumps, and scratches. This cream cleans the surface and moisturizes it, minimizing scars and healing the area miraculously fast.'' -Gwyneth Paltrow, goop.com (***this is a non prescription version of biafine emulsion which is used in radiation therapy)”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BiafineACT is for sale direct from France, with free shipping anywhere, at www.BiafineACT.com.

Emily said...

Biafine ACT is available direct from France with free shipping anywhere at BiafineACT.com.