Monday, January 7, 2013

Who Did What, Where, When and Why?


Who did: the inconsiderate people who came to stay in my place

What: they were supposed to come and stay as guest but they thought I am the maid who run a B and B. I cook, clean, do the laundry and also fold their clothes for them.

Where?:  in my house

When: too many times

Why: I think it is because I am human and considerate enough to welcome them in my house, so that they can save money on hotels and food, and so that they can get more fridge magnets and other souvenirs home. Mind you the fridge magnets are not cheap; the cheapest you can get is Euros 3.90 each. They will not get one but a bag full of the magnets. It is weird how they don’t mind paying for the fridge magnets to show off to friends and family, and not pay for anything else.

No comments: