Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Am Totally Stressed Out!

I am super super stressed. My blood pressure suddenly went sky high; I woke up with so much pain on my right neck down to my right shoulder blade, arm and back. I am panicking, being stress is harmful for me, I really need to relax.

I am feeling out of control and nervous. I just cannot stand the sight of you already, more than a week is too long. When are you getting the hell out of my house? Do you expect us to be spoon feeding you all the time, while you are busy face booking and bearing to the world your life story? Shame on you, despite being told of my situation, you have no clue or show no consideration at all.

I am totally stressed out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

H, bagitau aje la kat orang tu, you sakit dan perlukan ketenangan di dalam rumah tanpa ada visitor/s. Kalau u tak begitau dia ingat you suka dan dia ingat you perlukan dia.