Friday, February 1, 2013

Ketam Masak Lemak (Crab in coconut milk)

 
 
It is difficult sometimes to understand why I have the loss of appetite or completely unmotivated to eat. And then there will be days that I craved for food that I know will not be possible to get from here at all.

For the past weeks my craving were for fish crackers (keropok ikan) and muruku, I searched the internet if there is any place at all that I could order these things online, but could not find any. However, this week I am just yearning for crab, yes, you read that right CRAB!!!! But the fish crackers and muruku are still stuck in my mind (aaarrrrrrrrrrrrh).

Out of the hope that I would get to eat the crab, I just asked hubby to see if he can get this from the duty free shop at the office. Loh and behold, there were beautiful blue crab being sold there. He bought a whole kilo of the crab home for me. I was the happiest.

Yesterday, the crab went to my pot and here is my “ketam masak lemak with pineapple (of course I used the cane pineapple and discarded the juice from the can) and it was simply fantastic.

No comments: