Monday, November 5, 2012

That's My Girl


 
Prior to the date that I was told of my situation, my little angel had made plan for a sleep over and to go for trick or treating, and hubby was to attend his darts do. Everything was planned, and I will spend the night watching anything that I want on TV.

As soon as she heard of the news, my little angel’s reaction was to cancel her plan and spend the night with me, she was adamant about that. She started to become more clingy, making sure that she’s by my side all the time. This is not how I want the news to go down on her, not at all and life does not stop with me.

I gave her the assurance that I will be alright, and it would make me very happy if she will go with her plan. I was glad that the pep talk worked on her and she went for her trick or treating. I was very happy too to learn later that she had such a fun time with her friends and got loads of sweets.

That’s my girl.

No comments: