Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Had Learned How To Confront My Stressful Moment

In the midst of doctor’s appointments and my third hospitalizations here I tried to stay focus by being very positive with a lot of things in my life as well as around me. Putting all my priorities organize is very important to me.

It is difficult when I have no support group like close friends and families around, and since I am not sure just yet how long my stay in the hospital will be, I am doing all the necessary not to take the comfort of home away from my little angel and hubby.

Surprisingly after the good cry that I had with my doctor on last Monday, my days are now filled with more happiness, and the thought of the sickness as well as the operation was not bothering my mind so much anymore. What will make me feel better and really happy right now will be knowing that my little angel and hubby will not be disoriented by my short absent from home. I am very confident that they will cope well, InsyaAllah.

I also realized that I have very little worry to handle at the moment, even the high medical cost seem to hide themselves from me, everything is cool, I am more relax as the days to the operation gets closer, Alahmdulillah.

Changing my diet, doing the ¾ day daily fasting, challenging my brain with all the computer games that I have, releases a lot of stress from me. This is not forgetting all the kind words and prayers that I got from close friends, it make me realized that there are still a lot of people out there who cares to keep me in their daily thought and prayers. It helps and thank you so so much dear friends.

The days of crying alone while no one is watching me has long gone now, as weird as it may sound I am a lot more happier. My stressful situations are over and I hope they will not come knocking into this sensitive brain of mine again. I am looking forward to get better at the soonest possible.

I had learned how to confront my stressful moment and learn to cope with it very well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm here. Yes, just be in the moment. H, you are strong and will be always strong. Chances are that your immune/defense system will be too.