Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Do Hope That We Have Caught The Alien In Time

Last Monday I went to the doctor who was first to notice something was not quite right in me. Even with appointment, I have to wait for more than an hour as her clinic was always full. The waiting does not bother me at all as I was engrossed in reading a book. However, each time a patient was called the butterflies will flutter their wings in my stomach. It was kind of annoying.

Finally my turn came, she greeted me with a strong hand shake and we got into the discussion of my situation straight away. I am not sure what trigger the tears to run down and before long I realized that I was sobbing and could not control myself. She was so supportive, leaving me to cry the tears so at least part of me that have been keeping the tears welled up will be able to let go.

Yes, I do realized that since the news I have no time to be sad, shock and denial was still a major part of me. The only time that I cried was when I had to let my parents know of the news. I was feeling sadder for them than me.

As expected from the results of the biopsy and the pictures that was sent to her, she advised me to go ahead with the operation, she took the extra time to explain to me what will be done during the operation, and to be positive at all time. She hoped as much as I do that we had caught the alien in time.

Her assurance was much needed.

No comments: