Wednesday, October 31, 2012

That Registered Letter

The registered letter notice was in the letter box on Monday (29/10/2012), but I was too lazy to go out as it was snowing and there were too much wind.

On Tuesday (30/10/2012) I took the short walk to the post office; there I discovered that I do not have my ID with me, as it was with the office for visa renewal. Rummaging through my handbag I found my access card and with that I was given the registered letter which was from the hospital.

Immediately I tore open the envelope thinking that it was my medical results, but in the envelope was just one piece of letter, informing me to go to the hospital as soon as possible. At that point butterflies start forming in my stomach and my heart was missing a lot of beats as well.

However, I had already promised my little angel that I will be taking her out to get her her belated birthday present, with that I decided to postpone going to the hospital for another day. The whole night I could not sleep, partly because I was anticipating what could it be, and partly trying to accept all possibilities that might be thrown at me. It was a very long night for me; I could not wait for the sun to show its light of day.

A sleepless night indeed…………..

No comments: