Monday, October 1, 2012

Masjid As Salam

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was sometime last week; I was feeling a little bit down and wondering why I was feeling that way. There were many answers that I could put my finger on, but I know the truth was the situation with the uncertainty of my health at the moment.

After much thought I decided that I would feel a lot calmer when I am doing things that could keep me closer to the Creator. On that note I searched my heart and He sent me to join this group, which I never thought existed here in this city that I have called home for nearly 6 years.

Took my little angel with me as I too want her to know the right path in life is not only to enjoy the world as a stage but also to keep our faith and belief close to our heart. She’s indeed a very obedient soul and accompanied me there.

At the end of the day I found what I was looking for…………………..

No comments: