Thursday, July 29, 2010

Never Stop Dreaming

In my dream I saw the sun beautiful, full and bright, I saw children running in the park, I saw little boys kicking balls, and little girls playing dolls. It was a captivating scenery that I wish I could hold on forever.

When I woke up I only saw the rain, the wind was blowing too much, chilling us again to the bones. There was no more sunshine, it is gloomy now, and the sun is always overshadowed by thick clouds. Each time I plan to go out, the idea is put on hold as I don’t like to have to be dressing thick and heavy.

The weather is becoming eccentric; everyone is blaming this on the global warming, while the local here thought it was the aftermath of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. I know not the reason why, but it is dragging me down. I pine and yearn for a place in the sun, winter and autumn is just not me.

For days now, I am waiting, still waiting, sometimes wondering what could have gone wrong, why do simple things become such a problem to some, why is it that what you wish for is always so close to your reach, yet too far to be fetched. Why? I don’t have an answer.

I want you to know that not a day goes by now that I am not thinking of you, praying for you and wishing that the situation could be resolved. But, then again this is life; we have to have faith and let fate be. No one can fight what has been written in the chapter of our life. You are a fighter; I know this rough weather is just a little obstacle in your path. Hang on there, as good time will open its shutter on your days again.

Continue your journey and follow your dreams………………. Never ever stop dreaming.

No comments: