Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Am A Tough Cookie

A girlfriend wrote me an email, besides the normal catching up on each other; she mentioned that I am one tough cookie. I will have to agree with her on this.


Indeed I am one tough cookie for I have taken so much of bashing in my life that nothing matters any more. Training myself not to cry over anything that upsets me was not easy, but I am a champion at that now.

People I trusted betrayed me, people I love hated me, people I respected bullshit me, so you see I have no reason not to be tough. If more than often you are being lashed and bashed at over some baseless lies, gossiping and jealousy, what can that make you? Tough, right?

Anyways, let it be known that I am a tough cookie, a very tough one indeed, so bring it on to me. Anyone of you who thinks that you have not done enough to try and break me, just keep bringing it on.

However, along the way don’t forget, pause and reflect at what you have done to me, and what had befallen you. I wish no one bad; I only want everyone to know that the Lord is watching.

Well, it is not that bad being a tough cookie after all ……………. I am loving it.

No comments: