Friday, July 9, 2010

Beep Beep, I love You

It's been nearly two months since I was given the news; it was not something that anyone would want to know, especially after a happy occasion. The news devastated me but I have to realize that life is never fair, no one is to be blamed, and that each and every one of us has to make a few adjustments.

But most importantly I want you to be strong in making that adjustment for yourself. It hurts me when I know that you are hurting, but you must know that you have many more good years ahead of you, so please don’t stop living.

I am encouraging you to set out a personal plan for yourself, which should include going back to work as soon as possible, travel the world as much as you want to, and get on with your life instead of sitting home making yourself feel worse. You need to be positive so that you will attract only all the positive energies.

You should realize that your recovery depends a lot on your attitude; I know it can get crappy but feeling sorry will not be good. I want you to know that your wonderful life doesn't come to a full stop unless you make it so.

I love you.

No comments: