Monday, March 15, 2010

What Does Not Kill Me

Got some catching up with a very good friend of mine from back home today. It was very nice to exchange news and to know about each other’s development. We always have a good laugh at whatever little things that we talk about. I miss her for sure.

However, it is still mind boggling to me when a certain group of people still enjoy speculating about my life and my children. Well, what can I say? Nothing…… keep on talking if that makes them happy. I don’t really care, I have passed that moment of caring or facing them, and in fact I am through. Sadly these people are not young anymore; they got to be desperate in their old age.

I know they read my blog, so this one goes to you………………….. WHAT DOES NOT KILL ME WILL ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: