Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Washing Machine Drama

Yesterday was one of those days that I wish I could just null and void it. I had very little sleep simply because I could not sleep with the ever changing sound of hubby’s snoring; I was also overcome by a bad dream. All in all I charted approximately 2 hours of sleep only.

Once I woke up I could not bring myself to sleep again, no matter how much I try. Dragging myself out of bed, I took the computer and started playing Zuma, once bored I switched to Plants and Zombies, but I had finished the survival endless and now my score was 49 flags. I keep on creating more characters, by 0400 hours, I on the TV to watch Anderson 360, and then it was time for the Morning Prayer.

By the time I sent Chef Diva off to work, I was feeling very light headed and sleepy, but I cannot go back to sleep as I have to prepare for my little angel and hubby, so to cut the story short I was so deprived of sleep by default.

Anyways, I decided to do the white laundry. While the washing machine was running, I went to nap, can’t remember for how long, I woke up suddenly and immediately went to check the washing machine. I was very sure that it was done, so I off the machine and opened the door to take the laundry out, but hold and behold, water was just pouring out, OMG did I do anything wrong?

So frustrated with myself and the mess that the water had caused, I closed the door and on it again, while I mop the wet floor. After half a day the washing machine was still running and not draining the water, and I can’t take the clothes out as it was a front loader machine. To top that hubby will be home late tonight.

We later discovered that the motor of the washing machine was kaput, hubby managed to drain the water out, and both of us started to rinse the wet clothes, by this time it was more than 2200 hours already.

I dragged myself to bed, wondering why, oh why?

The washing machine broke down…………………..arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

No comments: