Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya (Eid Al Fitr)


To all my Muslim friends and readers, I hope it is not too late to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy and Blessed Eid Al Fitr. I had planned to be nearer hope during the celebration of this Eid, but as usual I can only plan but it is the Almighty that will allow things to happen, and as you can see it is not happening the way I wanted it. Therefore, Eid was celebrated here with my little unit of family and a guest (the son of my sister in law’s friend) from back home. Like many years of Eid celebration, I have been taught to cook some special meal for the family (which is a must), and no matter where I will be in any part of the world, come Eid celebration, I will make the effort to serve these for at least two days.

Selamat Hari Raya all and ‘mohon maaf zahir dan batin’.

No comments: