Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Love Them More Than I Love me

In my situation of today, I do sometime think about how I have gone in my life, could I have done more to make it better? However, I know I’m a much happier person now, being close to the Almighty gave me all the energy to move forward. As I reminisce, I cannot help but acknowledge that I have done a good job with bringing up four kids on my own. It is now up to them to map their own destination in life. I watched them from far, happy to see those who have made excellent choices in their life, sad and appalled at those who made a nuisance of their good destination by lowering the standards that I have set for them in their life. I may not have anything in life now because all that I have was given to them. I want them to know this and not destroy all the sacrifices that I have done. I may be poor because I love them more than I love me, I was not selfish, I may not have been the best mother in the world, but I do not want to live to see any of them destroying their life because of a certain stupidity call love.

No comments: