Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Alone Time Is Like Refueling

I love to have my alone time, it is very refreshing. I can do just anything I want without being careful not to annoy anyone else. It is not often that I will have such moment; being alone in my house is like refueling and rejuvenating. I can’t remember but I got my alone time for a couple of days last week. As hubby is still away and my little angel decided to spend whatever is left of her summer holiday at the river with friends.

As soon as the house was empty, I started to day dream, yeah since we have moved to a smaller place, my mind started venturing and visualizing into turning my little home to be the coziest ever. Anyways, too much of day dreaming I ended up only decorating my little angel’s room, but I did cook myself a meal that I love, which includes fried bitter gourd.  No one else in the house would eat the bitter gourd. It is one of my favorite dishes, and it is so random to get the one that I like here, but I can get lucky some days and found the bitter gourd just smiling at me.

Counting my blessings as I sit alone and enjoy my meal………….. Alhamdulillah.

Pictures, the meal that I had.
 Aubergine with fresh chillies
 Fried bitter gourd with dried shrimp
 Plain rice porridge
Prawn crackers (courtesy from my dearest sister)

No comments: