Thursday, August 15, 2013

Moral Of The Story, Will I Ever Learn?

Once I wrote about good guest and bad guest. Now I will write about the combination of both and an added character of a guest who also needs to be babysat. It is amazing or maybe I have forgotten some of the odd behaviors of people from there. I know travelling to Europe is very expensive, the cheapest decent hotel that you can get would cost at least 100 euros per day, therefore, despite all the bad experiences that I have had with some guests, I will still open my doors to welcome people in need to stay.

Yes, it is not a big deal being nice, but being assumed that I will also need to take you around and tell you what you should do while you are here is a bit too much. Recently, that’s what happened. I was told that this particular person who’s coming to stay had travelled many parts of the world and will not be a bother to me, boy……….. was I wrong? Yeah, I must also learn that the information I got was normally more exaggeration than the truth.

The guest chose not to fast (because of reasons known to the guest only), and sitting in the house everyday looking like a lost dog with the tongue sticking out was more than pathetic. Yeah, of course despite my fasting, I even have to serve food to the guest to eat. Can someone be that inconsiderate?

Moral of the story, will I ever learn?

Oopsss……………… I forgot, yes……. When come to paying at the counter in a supermarket or for train tickets, the trick of the game was for the guest to immediately stand as far as possible or to quickly opened the wallet and announced that they have no change.

No comments: