Saturday, August 17, 2013

Linz, No Regrets

Our trip to Linz was not planned, it was an impromptu decision based on the information that someone was carrying a lot of stuff for us from back home. In order not to burden the person who was travelling, we made the trip to collect the said stuff. Boy…………….. Were we surprised? Yes very surprised indeed. All that was needed to be collected was half a repacked ‘muruku’, two rolls of dried jelly, 2 scarfs and some fruit cake. Well, I honestly should stop believing but it’s just me when come to not wanting to burden anyone doing favors for me, I’m hopeless. Anyways, besides the surprised, we had fun, we love Linz, we love the shops there, we love the people (totally different from those in Vienna), and most of all it is super clean (which reminded me of Singapore, during the clean time).











No comments: