Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We Have Been On A Hijrah

New entry in my blog has been stalling lately; this is because I have been too engrossed in many other more demanding factor of my life. However, be reassured that this blog is alive and ongoing. 

Together with my little unit here, we have been on a hijrah. Like many new places and faces and changes, we have some stumbling blocks to overcome, but in the end we are all happy, more comfortable and most of all we are more at peace, Alhamdulillah.

For all those wondering about the situation of my CD, she is progressing extremely well, Alhamdulillah, and more Alhamdulillah.

The weather here now is making a lot of people cranky, so if any of my friends or family is thinking of making a visit here, I wish to politely inform you that you are not welcome to our home for the time being, as we are all walking our life half naked in the house, therefore, we need our privacy till the weather change for Autumn, InsyaAllah.

No comments: